Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cleverness

It's a double-edge sword, isn't it?
While chasing the heights of cleverness as much as one can, especially while I was living in a counter-culture obsessed, irony hoarding place like Whitehorse - I have taken the time to reflect on how ridiculous some of my choices in life have been.
I have been guilty many times of tripping over my own cleverness, trying to reach greater plateaus than my peers, having more informed opinions or inflated ones anyway...
Until I was enthralled by this:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

After pouring through the website, I have come to two conclusions:

1. Whitehorse is the whitest place I have ever known.

2. I am now another member in my newly created ever-growing category of Stuff White People Like: "Being humbled by Stuff White People Like."

No comments: